Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Are there any manufacturers that make an over the range

Customer Question
microwave that is only 24"...
Are there any manufacturers that make an over the range microwave that is only 24" wide?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/30/2016
Appliance Technician: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 1 year ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Most manufacturers are no more than 20" wide. How wide is the space you have?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to put a microwave under a 24 in wide wall cabinet that is 15 inches deep. This cabinet is over our open gas range.
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Ge makes a 24" model that can be hung but it would not be appropriate over a gas range as it has no ventilation. See the link below.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician