Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

GE gas stove set up for propane model number jgb605det3bb 4

out of 5 burners have...
GE gas stove set up for propane model number jgb605det3bb 4 out of 5 burners have low Flame have replaced orfices and regulator on the tank need help with problem
7/29/2016
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

If you're getting good gas pressure from your house to the oven, then your regulator on the oven itself is the only thing that can affect multiple burners. The regulator is attached to the main gas valve below the oven where the gas line connects to the oven itself. The part number you'd need to order and replace is WB19K10078.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

I have changed out regulator orifices and 4 of the 5 burners have no Flame what else could it be

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Have you turned the regulator cap around for Propane? If not they will be really low.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician