Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Refrig does't release enough water for icemaker....I changed…

Customer Question
refrig does't release enough water...
refrig does't release enough water for icemaker....I changed filter
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/29/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Check the water to the unit, if you are on a RO system that will be the issue. If the water pressure is good to the unit 100% then replace the fill valve on the unit and that should solve the issue. Make sure you actually have good pressure by shutting off the water to the unit and disconnecting it, then place it in a bucket and turn it on, it should blast out high pressure and volume. If not replace the saddle valve on the supply. They often get clogged causing that issue as well.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!