Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a client control drawer that isn't working. When I t

Customer Question
I have a client control...
I have a client control drawer that isn't working. When I hit express chill you can hear the fan come on. But when I hit the citrus or meat or produce buttons nothing happens and the drawer is continuing to register at*****too warm
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: It is a GE monogram 42" side by side with no water dispenser in the door, but does have an automatic ice maker inside. I can't find the model number. I do have the owners manual handy though.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: It is a built in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I did have a condescending technician come to my house yesterday and insult me that i'm an idiot and that there is nothing wrong
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I wasn't planning on doing the work myself unless it's an easy fix. I don't trust half the techs that come to my home. Last guy told me I needed a new computer and that it would cost $600 and the part was on back order and I had no fridge for 3 weeks. Called GE and they told me they had plenty of the parts and it should only cost $200. Then called another company and they told me that wasn't even what was wrong! So I'd like to educate myself before I get the tech out here to give me some crazy line.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Looking on-line, this is what my fridge model looks like... ZIS420NH
7/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If you raise the cover that is above the doors, the model tag is on the panel behind that cosmetic cover.

• May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I've opened the top and I don't see a model number. ZIS420NMA Serial # FD035275 . Manufactor Date 03/2002

Thank you! Is the rest of the refrigerator cooling well, just that drawer is not?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you explain why I was charged $23.00. When I agreed to this it said I was going to be charged $5.00

I can't see anything account related. You will need to contact customer service for that.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The fridge is working fine as is the freezer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Did I lose you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I meant to say a "climate" control drawer, not client control drawer. Sorry.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Plus it was cleaned and had a maintenance call 9 months ago.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ZIS420NMA Serial # FD035275 . Manufactor Date 03/2002 Any one can help me here?
John, Home Appliance Technician