Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I set my side I set my side-by-side refrigerator freezer and…

Customer Question
I set my side...

I set my side I set my side-by-side refrigerator freezer and it keeps going to the thaw

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

The naked GE profile eight arctic Psc23ngn i'm not sure how old it is I'm not even sure how to reset it just freezer temp is at 12 the middle is at 44 and it's at 3.0 pounds and the refrigerator is up 41 I'm not sure how to set it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It keeps going to express thaw

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to know how to set the refrigerator on the tents and keep it there I just got it about it from someone and I don't understand it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If the unit continues to go into express thaw, your control board has just developed a glitch and unfortunately the control board would need to be replaced I'm afraid to say.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.