How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 22556
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a second hand Envirogas free standing fire. It was

Customer Question

We have a second hand Envirogas free standing fire. It was in a city with mainline gas. Can we get it changed over to bottles. We are in a small country town so no mainline. We already have infinity hot water so gas lines are already in & one for heater when/if it can be changed & certified. Thanks Helen Welch
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Most are able to be converted to LP by changing the valve and the orifice or burner, depending on the model.

  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to wait for daylight to see if there are any model numbers. It is still made. Ceramic logs ABOUT 10 years old, has a double flue , everything but an instruction manual. The bottom front drops down with all the switches and instructions. Had a lead for fan.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Has a lead for fan
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

There should be a tag on a chain or a sticker with a model on it.