Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Refrigerator #WRX735SDBM00 and replaced

Customer Question
water filter and panel still...
I have a Whirlpool Refrigerator #WRX735SDBM00 and replaced water filter and panel still says replace filter and now freezer is locked.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/22/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your refrigerator today. First, when you replace the filter the panel won't reset on it's own. You must reset the filter timer manually. After changing the water filter, reset the status light. Press the OPTIONS button to enter Options mode, then press LOCK to initiate the reset, then press MEASURED FILL to confirm that you want to reset the status light. When the system is reset, the "Order" and "Replace" icons will disappear from the display screen.

Also if none of the buttons will respond, try to press and hold the LOCK button for 5 seconds to unlock the control panel because the panel may just be locked.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc