John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My GE fridge PS123GRBSV is showing 22 and 48 temprature and

Customer Question

Hi My GE fridge PS123GRBSV is showing 22 and 48 temprature and can not reset to default
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model as mentioned
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your refrigerator today. The first thing you'll need to do is pull everything out of the freezer and remove the lower back panel inside the freezer. Look at the silver evaporator coils behind this panel and are they packed with frost, lightly frosted from top to bottom, some frost on top but not on bottom, no frost at all, etc... ? Also, is the fan above the coils running?

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?