Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Kenmore elite icemaker isn't producing ice properly.

Customer Question
hi my Kenmore elite icemaker...
hi my Kenmore elite icemaker isn't producing ice properly. After about 24 hours I get about one cycle of ice. It looks like they aren't fully filled cubes either. I have replace Water Valve, filter and the main hose source. Any suggestions?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2005 or 2006 model ***********
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I"ve been trying relentlessly ;) Wonder if its Module or board related. Or water line froze???
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I replaced icemaker just a couple of summers ago.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

I suspect the issue may not be with the ice maker but with the freezer temperature. Is the freezer at least 10* F or colder?

Kelly, Appliance Technician