Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Thermador warming drawer either model wd27 or wd30.

The seal just inside of...
I have a Thermador warming drawer either model wd27 or wd30. The seal just inside of the drawer has been pulled out in 2 sections and I am looking for the best way to put them back in?
Answered in 1 day by:
7/18/2016
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The seal has rubber pressure tabs that simply push in the slots and secure it in place (see link below). If the seal is worn and the tabs are loose or ripped from the seal, it will need to be replaced.

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Kelly, Appliance Technician