Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a cookoo ricer cooker, model CRP HL1005 Titan (Korean

Customer Question

I have a cookoo ricer cooker, model CRP HL1005 Titan (Korean product). Now on the LCD indicates E01 error code (door is not locked, even though it is locked). So how do I fix?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the handle is not locking the door and actuating the switch that monitors that, the handle or latch is broken. Does it feel loose?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, nothing loose and there is no switch. I guess you do not know my rice cooker model!
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

There is an internal switch that is actuated when the lid is locked. How do you suppose the control knows if it is locked or not???

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not think you can help me in fixing this problem and it takes too long to get answered.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Okey dokey, take care.