Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am trying to put a new plug in on my Haier window air

Customer Question
conditioner, I am having trouble...
I am trying to put a new plug in on my Haier window air conditioner, I am having trouble finding out where to put the new hook up the new cord.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/10/2016
Appliance Technician: Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician

hi I'm Ezekiel I will be helping you today you will need to remove the front grill let me know when you are available

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok the front panel is removed

ok there should be a control board or touchpad where that cord leads to you must remove the screws to pull the control board out to see where the plug wires in to its fairly easy some times you need to slide the inner base out a little making sure its unplugged of course also can u take a picture of the wire leading to the control panel and the control so I can get a better look

what colors are the wires on your cord because all you have to do is follow where they connect on the board and switch them out

ok the green is ground you can see where it mounts the black and white go the black relay u should me that has the one black wire on it it has a spade next to it plug in the white wire there. next follow your green it normally screws on to the frame around there by the board . let me know after doing that

yes did you respond

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have those connected now

ok go ahead and turn the a.c on see what it does

is every thing good

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No it didn't turn on

did it power up

is there a rest on the plug itself have you checked the power at the wall outlet

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still nothing

is there power in the wall outlet where ac is plugged

then the only thing it can be is the computer board nothing else

when you press power or on it should instantly power up

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok it isn't . It isn't even lighting up so it must be the board . Thank you!

please rate me high as that's how I get paid from the site thanks good luck

Ezekiel
Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician