Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Spin only cycle on GE Profile WPGT 9350 top loader?

Customer Question

spin only cycle on GE Profile WPGT 9350 top loader?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Are you asking if there is one?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Cannot for the life of me figure out how to make this thing spin only!

Do you SEE RINSE and SPIN?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its one of those electronic screens
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
looks like this

Yes I am checking to see if you can do it on your model some you can not...just a few more minutes please:)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind. Just saw in the use guide that it's not possible.

Yes there is no way normally other than diagnostic mode to do it on your unit....I just wanted to double check all options

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually, your answer was incorrect. If you choose "more cycles" and continue scrolling thru the selections, on the 3rd page you can select "rinse and spin" and then "spin only".
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It took me quite a while to find this, but it is there.

That is odd it is not in the guide nor service manual glad you found it.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You can actually program that as one of your FAVORITES and access that program much easier. See page 11 at the link below for programming directions.

CLICK HERE