Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Would like to see if my old gaggenau oven EB 695-6 installed

Customer Question

Would like to see if my old gaggenau oven EB 695-6 installed in the 1980's can be repaired. If so can you recommend a technician near 11780?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Unfortunately there are no Gaggenau servicers in your area and I checked the model and there are no parts available for that unit anymore either so I would honestly say start to shop for a new one.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just found 2 appliance repair service companies in my area who specialize in gaggenau. Looks like my fee was for nothing. You obviously did it look hard enough. I don't know if my oven can be repaired but at least I'll have a local resource to consult with.

I checked the zip code listed for any servicers and did not see anyone, glad you found someone.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Depending on the problem, you will likely have an issue locating parts. What problem are you having with it?