Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Control panel on GE Monogram oven is not responding, It is a

Customer Question
Control panel on GE Monogram...
Control panel on GE Monogram oven is not responding
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is a new 1.5 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Model ZET938SM1SS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
7/9/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 1 year ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

Before considering parts replacement, remove the power by switching the breaker in your electrical service panel for 10 minutes to see if the control board will reset its program and function normally. If it still doesn't work, it will need to be replaced. Its part number is(###) ###-#### ***** its price is $259.30. You can buy it at www.repairclinic.com. A replacement video is available at the website.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

John, restaurant equipment technician