John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I have Samsung RSG307AARS and my freezer stop working, i

Customer Question

Hi i have Samsung RSG307AARS and my freezer stop working , i made all reset i see on web thé only code mark is. -88 88 . The freezer stop working after electric comeback surge
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years rsg307aars
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I m try
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The pcb board smell electric burn
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Exact model is rsg307aars/xaa
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The control board was damaged in the power outage, and it will need to be replaced. Its part number is ***** and its price is $106.99. You can buy it at www.searspartsdirect.com.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help, before your request times out?