Hello, this is Dave. I assume you are sure the hot and cold water are turned on? We can run diagnostics to see if there are any error codes. Let me know what you get. Here are the instructions.
1. Be sure the washer is in standby mode (plugged in with all indicators off).
2. Select any three buttons and follow the steps below, using the same buttons (remember the buttons and the order that the buttons were pressed):
Within 8 seconds,
• Press and Release the 1st selected button,
• Press and Release the 2nd selected button,
• Press and Release the 3rd selected button;
• Repeat this 3 button sequence 2 more times.
3. If this test mode has been entered successfully, all indicators on the console are illuminated for 5 seconds with “888” showing in the Estimated Time Remaining three-digit display. If there are no saved fault codes, all indicators on the console will momentarily turn off, and then only the seven segment display will come back on and display “888”. If there are codes, a momentary press of the 3rd button you used will advance to the next stored code.