John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Ge profile refrigerator just stopped working days now.

Customer Question

Hi, my Ge profile refrigerator just stopped working for two days now. The door light and fan work as well as the thermostats . Unfortunately the freezer and the top unit are room temp and won't work. I need emergency help. THX-ALEX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceman25 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alex my name is***** see if we can figure out what is going on with that unit. Do you have a model number of the unit so I can see what unit we are talking about?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

I am a different tech do you still need help?