Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Put a load of clothes in last night, and when I woke up at

Customer Question
2, all the lights were...
Put a load of clothes in last night, and when I woke up at 2, all the lights were off, and it was still running...Clothes weren't dry....I tried to turn it on and off, but though the 'screen' lights seemed to be working, the barrel kept going round and round when I closed the door!!! The button that goes in when the door closes is the problem...I can just push it in when the door is wide open, and it starts going round and round!!! Thank you!!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: Will check model no, and no, it hasn't done this before....DV476ETHAWR-A1
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe if it's easily fixable
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Do u want the serial no.?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
6/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Good morning. The door switch isn't actually the problem. The dryer rotates the drum as soon as the door switch is plugged in because the relay on the main control board is stuck closed. That means any time the door switch is pushed in the circuit will complete. Unfortunately the main relay control board will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc