Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Jenn-air double wall oven, model# WW27210B, 20 years old,

Customer Question
jenn-air double wall oven, model#...
jenn-air double wall oven, model# *****
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 20 years old, model number from inside upper oven door is WW27210B. It's a double wall electric oven (top is convection, bottom is regular oven)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have been trying. Upper oven is the issue, bottom oven works fine.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Here's what I've done so far:
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

what exactly is the problem you are having with the upper oven?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Turn oven on to say, 350 degrees, but digital display does not move past 100 degrees and heating elements are not warming up. Have checked continuity of both heating elements, and oven temp. sensor and they are fine. High limit thermostat is also working fine. No error messages on display and bottom (regular oven) works fine. Upper oven does not appear to be getting power to the heating elements. Could it be switch control or relay board?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are we still connected?
John, Home Appliance Technician