How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 21985
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Jenn-Air model no. 720-0163. There are three

Customer Question

I have a Jenn-Air model no.(###) ###-#### ***** are three burners on the inside of the grill. Two of the burners have a rectangular piece that have burned off. The part looks like it guides the flame to the center of the grill. I can send pictures if needed. Would like to replace the parts and have looked in my grill manual but can't determine which part it is. Could you please advise the name of the part and how to replace it. In the meantime was wondering if it was ok to use the grill with the defective burners.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Do they look like the part at the link below?


Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.