Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do I change the language setting on my Jenn Air

Customer Question
Refrgerator Model JF12089AEP -...
How do I change the language setting on my Jenn Air Refrgerator Model JF12089AEP - it is set on French and I want to set it to English. The manual says to go to the manin menu on the door and press touch pad nest to User settings - but I can't see anything that says User settings on the door touch pad.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
6/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help. When you touch any one of the 4 touch pads off to the left and right of the display area, they are rectangles, you should see the option for the User Settings. Maybe you were pressing in the display area.

How did you do?

Are you still there?

Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave