Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

A month, started out by having the detergent pill out into

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: a month, started out by having the detergent pill spit out into the silverware basket, still doing that...seems to be hot water, but dishes are not getting cleaned- Bosch model SHE43M06UC48
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: just sent it, perhaps 9 years old?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I'm semi-handy, and have to techy sons
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all that comes to mind
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Are you finding the detergent undissolved in the basket at cycle's end?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
frayed a bit around the edges, outer 1/8th of an inch used up
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

So, you have one of two problems. Either the water level is too low or it is not circulating. Is the filter clean as well as the spray arms clear?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the filter is cleaned out, and the spray arms aren't obstructed, tried the test sequence and it comes up with C3
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Can you start a cycle and pay close attention to the sound as it washes? Then, open the door and see where the water level is.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure, I'll give it a try
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
turned on dw, heard filling sound, about 45 seconds til the motor started up. After 2 minutes water in the base of the tub about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. After 4 minutes, level in tub about the same. After 9 minutes, water level the same, and warm, not hot
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Okay, now can you add about a gallon of water and see if it sounds different, please? It is not getting enough water.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there? Which parts do you think I should replace to get it going properly
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Did you not see my last reply?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no, I didn't get that reply
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

The valve is mounted in the front left corner of the machine.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!