John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a problem with my Whirlpool dishwasher. After all

Customer Question

I have a problem with my Whirlpool dishwasher. After all cycles are completed there is a lot of water in the bottom that has not drained or was not pumped out. my name is***** my phone number is(###) ###-#### WDT710PAYE6 583-258 It would be great if you could help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

How is the drain hose attached to your home's plumbing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how would I know? I did not install it. please call me.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You would need to look under the sink. You are my eyes, I cannot look for myself.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 76 years old......cannot get under the sink. ifthis the way it will be handled DO NOT CHARGE MY CARD. I WILL LOOK SOME PLACE ELSE.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I understand and am sorry I won't be able to help without some input from you. You will probably need to call for an in home visit. You can call 1-***-***-**** and they can get a Whirlpool servicer dispatched to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will call and have someone come out. DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You can contact customer support to have your account settled. I hope it is an easy fix and wish you well, Mrs. Foley. Take care and have a good rest of your evening.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send me the number to reach them. Thank you......sorry it could get fixed this way.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

1-***-***-**** will get you to Customer Support.