Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Washer code says H2O water supply. checke4d to see about

Customer Question

washer code says H2O water supply. checke4d to see about supply from house. ok took hose and screen out looks ok what now
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bruce peterson replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today with your problem. I will need the model# ***** further assist you. Also remember to rate my service at the end of our session.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If it fills, then the issue is with the pressure switch. If it is not filling, you likely have a valve problem.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?