John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Whirlpool Washer model wtw4950xw. When I try to

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Washer model wtw4950xw. When I try to wash it stops after wash and unlocks. If I manually put it on rinse/spin it cycles then the wash light comes in and it unlocks. I used the instructions for resetting and the sensing and wash lights flash then the done light. I've had a repair man replace the agitator and the motherboard. He says it works then he leaves and same thing....
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Do you know what error code is stored in the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I find error codes? As I stated in my question I did the rest thing and the sensing/wash leds lit up then the done light. And it kept repeating that sequence.

CLICK HERE and let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As stated in my original question I've already done that and the sense/wash light blinks and then done and repeat.