chester298
chester298, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Have own appliances repair shop since 2007, Diploma on electronics.
69243481

I have a model A-120 mixer that will not engage when started

Customer Question

I have a model A-120 mixer that will not engage when started but will spin if hand started.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, that kind of problem is cause of faulty starting capacitor that has change value of more than 10% +/- tolerance. So the motor is not start up but when you spin manually it will continue to spin until you stop again. Check the capacitor, it is usually connected on the motor connection. Replace it with the same value of microfarad. Its ok to increase slight voltage if there is no available of the same voltage but not in microfarad.

Thanks.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Expert:  chester298 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester