How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, restaurant equipment technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to find an ILVE H75C90 switch and housing

Customer Question

I am trying to find an ILVE H75C90 switch and housing for my secondhand slideout rangehood. The housing melted as well and it seems this cannot be found. Quite desperate as we have sold the home and MUST repair or replace the whole unit
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The only website available is www.ilveappliances/parts-and-service. You'll need to provide the information requested to get parts information.

Using the expert's star rating scale, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not pair, until you rate my service.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.