John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Please provide me with a "service manual" which includes a

Customer Question

Please provide me with a "service manual" which includes a overall schematic. for washing machine Creda CWA-252 (17182e)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That information has not been made available. However, the wiring diagram is usually adhered to the top or rear panel of the machine, inside the cabinet. Have you looked inside? What is going on with the machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The inside has been searched, but the wiring diagram was not found. On the matching dryer, the wiring diagram was found on a sticker on the back. But not so for the washer, therefore I was attempting to locate one. Apparently Creda has pulled out of the united states. I going to hang my camera down the insides to check the wire-conditions and destination.Please note, i have received a note saying my question was answered, I understand you may not know the answer, thats ok, but saying "I don't know" as a answer I need to pay for is not going to work.
I am looking for a diagram in order to confirm all the other components are working. This includes the door switch, heater, temperature and drain pump.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am trying to help you. Perhaps another is better suited to assist at this time.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After surfing the internet for 2 hours, I have located the "service manual" for the Creda CWA252, it was located on site creda.spares.co.uk. and adcoservice.com. Part of the trick was knowing that CWA252 and CWA262 share the same documentation.Since I have answered the question and you have not, please refund my $23.thanks