Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

MY GE REFRIGERATOR STOPPED MAKING ICE. GSH22JGDD BB. DRY. TO TRY CORRESPONDING THIS WAY FOR NOW.

Customer Question
MY GE REFRIGERATOR STOPPED MAKING...
MY GE REFRIGERATOR STOPPED MAKING ICE
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
6/18/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
GSH22JGDD BB

Is the ice that has not dumped in the ice maker now or is it dry?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
DRY

Is there a light on the ice maker glowing green?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IM GOING TO TRY CORRESPONDING THIS WAY FOR NOW. THANKS

Sure, thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
LET ME CHECK.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE FRONT OF THE REFRIFERATOR?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IF SO YES.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IT LOOKS LIKE A FEW CUBES JUST DUMPED. MAYBE WHEN I RESTARTED THE ICEMAKER IT RESET?

No, on the ice maker. Does it have a small green light by the ON/OFF switch? It may have been stuck in a harvest or it may be intermittently faulty. If it doe snot stay running, it will likely need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DON'T SEE A GREEN LIGHT.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELLO? YOU STILL THERE?

Sorry, it is very busy

Some have the lights, some don't. However, if it kicked out ice, it has power. So, if it fails again, it will need to be replaced.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I DON'T THINK MINE HAS A LIGHT. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND AT THIS POINT? I GUESS IM GOING TO CALL A REPAIRMAN AND GET THEM TO LOOK AT IT.

If it kicked out ice, it may have just been stuck on a cube. I would watch it over night and replace the ice maker if it stalls again. It is only two screws and a plug in to replace it.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK. LET ME TRY THAT.

Sounds good, thank you!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician