Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

MY FRIDGES, DOES NOT STAY ON PROPANE, KEEPS SHOWING A

Customer Question

MY FRIDGES
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: DOES NOT STAY ON PROPANE, KEEPS SHOWING A LETTER, I THINK F
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: HOPE I DO NOT NEED WORK WORK
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: HAS DONE IT IN THE PAST AND SEEM TO FIX ITSELF, HAS NOT BEEN USED IN TW0 YEARS DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

What is the make and model and what exact code is coming up?

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NORWOOD MODEL N821RT RV IS 2006 BUT HARDLY USED, ONLY 9000 MILES

Ok what error exactly comes on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
F

That means the burner failed to ignite or reignite...here is a detailed step by step troubleshooting procedure you need to do to correct the code.

CLICK HERE