Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The ice gets all froze together on the back left side of the

Customer Question

The ice gets all froze together on the back left side of the bin in my LG french door bottom ice make.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Its about 5 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Hopefully
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The most common to cause this is an air leak that is allowing warm air into the cabinet. Issues with the damper seal can cause this, too.

1. How are the door seals?
  2. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?