Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Purchsed Unit No. W10560167A 11/18/2014. Has ran well until…

Customer Question
Purchsed Unit No. W10560167A 11/18/2014...
Purchsed Unit No. W10560167A 11/18/2014. Has ran well until now. 06/15/2016 unit did not spin out correctly. Today it will not cycle. I checked water supply and hose filters. I have checked level it is level. Where do I go now.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
6/17/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The model tag is under the lid or behind the door if a front loading machine.