Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The light in the refrigerator and in the freezer keep

Customer Question
flashing when the door is...
The light in the refrigerator and in the freezer keep flashing when the door is opened. How can I make it stop. I have not changed the water filter or the dust vent. Charging $39.99 a month for appliance repair is not easy for me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
6/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The Refrigerator is a Sears Kenmore model #10651132210
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is a double door with water and ice in the freezer door. What more do you need? It is a coldspot type 27 MSSA

What lights keep flashing, the cabinet lights that come on when the door is opened?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is this a scam? You have all my credit card numbers and do I now have to cancel my credit card?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please cancel this inquiry. Do not charge my credit card for NO SERVICE!
John, Home Appliance Technician