Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do you lead to chords. I meant how do you read the codes on the wash machine...

Customer Question
How do you lead to...
How do you lead to chords
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I meant how do you read the codes on the wash machine
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Whirlpool mob# *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if is easy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I did the colds but I don't know what the lights mean when they are blinking
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/15/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Below is a video that shows you how to access diagnostics and pull up the error codes. There is a sheet of paper inside the control panel that tells you what the errors mean but if you need anything else just let me know.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc