John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a gas-electrical oven jennair, I replaced twice in

Customer Question

I have a gas-electrical oven jennair, I replaced twice in two year the control panel old one was working half feature. before I received the new one, the oven inside light is flashing and does tic-tic-tic, I installed the new panel , nothing works, only this oven light flashing with the noise ???? I,m getting really upset now, haven't foundany problem similar on internet.....please help me
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Can you get me the complete model number off the unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just sec, im getting it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
jennair 8114P027-60
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no its not it grrr
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got it JDS9860BDS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the answer going to be emailed or I stay here?

Which control panel part number did you install?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
W10206068 but the flashing inside oven light started before I installed the panel. I know that the panel is the right one ( I replaced it with same 2 years ago ) but it seems an additional issue to the panel problem. Now it still flash with new panel and no power at all are present to the panel. The stove top gas ignition are the only thing working

There is a limit that may be tripped and that will cause power to the clock to cut out, can you check that limit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you explain the "limit" is this a part on the oven ??? can ou give me more details on check the limit? where can I find this?

Part #6 here on the top of the oven cavity behind the clock

CLICK HERE