John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

There was a power outage in our area on Monday, 6/13. When

Customer Question

There was a power outage in our area on Monday, 6/13. When the power was restored the light came on in our Frigidaire upright freezer, but it is not cooling. What can we do to get it to cool. Pressing the arrow to increase the coldness of the temperature doesn't work.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please provide me with the model number of the unit you are needing help with so that I can give you model specific information on that as soon as I get that information I will get your answer prepared as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
FFU14F5HW

Thank you for that give me just a few minutes to prepare your answer.

That model number should have one more letter at the end if not give me the first letter or digit of the serial number, its important because there are about 17 models that have that model number and the boards on them are different depending on the last letter

Hi there was just checking back with you since I have not heard back where you able to locate the full model number?