Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

KWH39HRC Kelvinator Reverse Cycle 3.9Kw comes up on digital

Customer Question

KWH39HRC Kelvinator Reverse Cycle 3.9Kw
HI comes up on digital display for a while then it shuts down completely digital display goes off and the power cuts itself off. In heating mode it does it.It freezes up as soon as the outside temp drops below 14 degrees. The manual says it's supposed to operate to -7C
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

You have a problem in the sealed refrigeration system. This will not be something you will be able to repair as it will require specialized equipment and likely recharging of the refrigerant.