Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a frigidaire crown ultra quiet dishwasher, not sure

Customer Question
the year or exact model...
I have a frigidaire crown ultra quiet dishwasher, not sure the year or exact model. I can find it if necessary, but the problem is that it gets all the way through the cycle until the end of the drying / plate warming phase, at which point it hangs up. It will stay on all night. Mechanical problem with the rotary switch? Thermostat?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/11/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Is it getting hot during the cycle? The model should be on the tub behind the open door.

John, Home Appliance Technician