Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Trying to turn on shabbos mode on my get gas oven and the screen froze. There are 2 backward c's...

Customer Question
Trying to turn on shabbos...
Trying to turn on shabbos mode on my get gas oven and the screen froze
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your oven today. I'm not sure what you mean by "shabbos mode"? And do you have a model number so I can better assist you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There are 2 backward c's

It sounds like your control board is just confused or the logic is corrupted. Try to unplug the oven or flip the circuit breaker off for 5 minutes to reset the electronics. Then plug the oven back in and if it's still froze up, the display board would need to be replaced unfortunately.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc