Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a samsung refr 4 door stainless model #Rf4287HARS. i

Customer Question
I have a samsung refr...
I have a samsung refr 4 door stainless model #Rf4287HARS. i put a new water filter in yesterday and I notice the freezer drawers are frosting badly. What can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

The door may have been left open you should remove the items from the unit and manually defrost it with a blow dryer. Once defrosted then try it and see if the frost returns, if so get back to me.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician