Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher, model

Customer Question
665.13193k901 serial fy3705189. I...
I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher, model 665.13193k901 serial fy3705189. I get a fault code of one blink followed by 8 blinks (blue light). What does this indicate?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
6/5/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

That is an error code of 8-1, meaning that there is a problem with the draining.

1. Is there water that has not drained out?
  2. How is the drain hose connected to the home's plumbing?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No problem with drain. I am a retired plumber/plumbing inspector, Seattle

So no water hanging around in the tub still, it has all been drained out?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All drained

Can you please turn the breaker off for at least 5 minutes and then turn it back on? Does the error return?

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician