Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have ice build up on the in the bottom of my freezer every

Customer Question
three days ,if I don't...
I have ice build up on the in the bottom of my freezer every three days ,if I don't remover the ice it will start leaking on the floor I don't have a water dispenser and it looks like the water is coming from the right top side of the freeze, away from the ice maker, and with the ice maker off I still have the ice build up
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
6/5/2016
Appliance Technician: John, restaurant equipment technician replied 1 year ago
John, restaurant equipment technician

Before considering parts replacement, clean the door gasket thoroughly with a spray cleaner. After cleaning, use a paper money bill and insert it at several points around the door jam, while closing the door normally. If you find spots where there's no resistance to removing the bill, you'll need to replace the door gasket. If that's necessary, please send me the model number, so I can find parts information for you.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my response. I'm not paid, until you rate my service. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

John, restaurant equipment technician