John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Our refrigerator was unplugged and moved to accommodate a

Customer Question

Our refrigerator was unplugged and moved to accommodate a new floor being put in. It was immediately plugged back in to a different, working outlet. We just noticed that the freezer and refrigerator are not holding their temps and frozen items are beginning to thaw. We can't find out manual. Can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Go to www.Samsung.com/ca/consumer/home.../French.../AA for a pdf downloadable file.

Using the expert's rating scale, found at the top of your screen, please click the star that expresses your satisfaction with my answer. I'm not paid, until you rate my service to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.