Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Just installed a Viking single oven. It won't heat fully and

Customer Question

Just installed a Viking single oven. It won't heat fully and the oven light blinks then clean light turns on. Thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

It sounds like the electronics are having issues. Are you sure you have it connected correctly? Is the neutral and ground connection secure?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?