Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My model is BO 480/481 610 and cannot start. According to

Customer Question
your manual after the Gaggenau...
My model is BO 480/481 610 and cannot start. According to your manual after the Gaggenau logo after 30 seconds a ' FIRST SETTINGS" MENU APPEARS. IT DOES NOT and cannot set anything.
Also if a set it to O "Off position" Does it turn off the oven?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
5/30/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Using page 29 of the manual as a reference, can you enter the settings menu manually to set the control?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No It does not work

I assume this oven is new, is that correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it is brand] new oven

If you cannot get into the factory settings manually, the electronic control is faulty. Of course, it is under warranty, so there will be no charge for the repair. You may contact Gaggenau at ***-***-**** to schedule service.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My only question is, how to shot off the heat. Is the system off, if I set it on off?

Yes, if you set the control to 0 it should not heat.

You can turn the breaker off until you get it repaired if you are worried.

Kelly, Appliance Technician