Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

After 10 min of filling and washing, the tub appeared to

Customer Question

Hi. After 10 min of filling and washing, the tub appeared to have more water than usual and stopped washing with LF code. When I pushed the power button the water drains out and the screen goes blank like it finished the load. I disconnected the hoses from the back and checked the filter screens. They looked ok and I could blow through them with no problem. I restarted with same results. Suggestions? Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

Check the pressure tube that connects to the pressure sensor and the outer tub, remove it and blow air through it into the tub, you should be able to blow air freely into the tub, if it is clogged that will happen. If it is not clogged nor split or cracked anywhere on the tube then the pressure sensor will need to be replaced, it will be one of those things 100% just check it out.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the pressure tube?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me where the pressure tube is, please?

It is in the console on the unit and goes to the outer tub, if it is a front loader you need to remove the top to see if off to the right, if it is a top loader it is in the console.