George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  Senior Service & Technical Manager at Allsorts Recycling & Appliance Repairs
19471162

New. ist use.cycles make strange sounds minutes, then

Customer Question

new. ist use.cycles make strange sounds for many minutes, then pushing start, flashes and makes more sounds, upon pushing start again flashing finally stops but washing does not start. tried to then water out after pushing start again for over 3 secs. but wash cycle just continues to do nothing. load is not to heavy and not solidly packed or unbalanced. i can't wait until tues. to drain out water.???
Category: Appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Check that the outlet that the drain hose is attached to is open and not blocked

Please reciprocate the assistance I gave you, by taking the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided at the top of the page.