John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a subzero refig model 201R 30 years old live in

Customer Question

I have a subzero refig model 201R 30 years old live in mequon wi Had akritt come out for cleaning and check up everything working okay but GASKET ON DOOR was worn said I needed a new gasket Told them to go ahead order it and [put it on MIND YOU REFIGERATOR WAS WORKING BEFORE. AFTER THEY PUT ON NEW GASKET COULDNT GET DOOR TO SEAL REFIGERATOR NOT WORKING RIGHT MOISTURE ON EVERYTHING THERE IS NO GOOD SEAL ANYMORE TECH GAVE UP AFTER TWO DAYS SAID AKRITT COULDNT HELP ME RUINED REFRIGERATOR NEED HELP FOR SOMEONE TO COME OUT AND BALANCE OR ALIGN DOOR SO THERE IS A SEAL AND REFIGERATOR WORKS AGAIN PLEASE CALL ME AT HOME FOOD IS GETTING RUINED DR H OXMAN (###) ###-#### E mail ***@******.*** I NEED HELP SOON
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

Answer:

The chances of getting a tech out today or tomorrow are pretty slim in most areas especially for Sub Zero. Can you take a picture of the door and gasket so I can see it and upload it here?