Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Amana Window Ac unit (AE093E35AXAA) heats and cools

Customer Question

Amana Window Ac unit (AE093E35AXAA) heats and cools displaying 2 error codes F1 and F]. The second code is an "F" with a backward "c". Any thoughts on the cause? Thanks in advance
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hi, it is a pleasure to assist you today.

Your thermistor reads outside of range or that the wireless thermostat is not communicating to the unit control.

Replace the batteries in your wireless devices (remote / thermostat) and see if this corrects the problem.

Thank you for allowing me to respond today. If you have any other questions let me know.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?